Thursday, August 03, 2006

Six Months Already


Bath
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.



On Wednesday, Gabriel was officially 6 months old. That means he's already halfway through his first year of life! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by; it's sort of sad, actually.

Anna's daughter is celebrating her first birthday on Sunday, and Erick and Eleanor are into their last trimester with baby Isabella. Holy Cow.

I've already been dropping hints to Kevin that Gabriel's growing way too quickly for me, and I'm hoping for a sibling in the future. Big hints like: "Can We Have Another Baby In A Couple Years?" He's not biting. I think I'll wait a year and ask again, but he's threatened that if I persist, he's gonna get clipped. Look at our son, though. How could you possibly not want another little bundle of joy? Maybe I need to refer back to my old blogs and remind myself what it was like with a newborn. Maybe I should wait to see what his terrible two's will be like before I pester my husband some more. I have a feeling my husband's gonna stand firm, though. Oh well...guess I'd better enjoy Gabriel as much as possible....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home