Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Model In the Making

A month ago, I took Gabriel to a photographer to get some newborn pictures done. I don't know how people do it, but everyone knows that newborns only have one real skill--screaming their asses off. The entire photo shoot, Gabriel cried and it was impossible to get any cute shots. We decided to try to reschedule it at a later date, and hopefully have a more successful session.

Today, we decided to give it another go, and I decided to try a little more careful planning. I scheduled his appointment at mealtime and brought him in hungry. Then in the dressing room, I made sure to fill his belly. It might have been the planning, or perhaps that he's outgrown the cryihng bouts (somewhat), but our shoot went along a little more smoothly this time. Because he was so intrigued by the camera and the lights, we couldn't get him to notice me to smile. However, I was just glad that he wasn't screaming.

I'm meeting with the photographer again next week to go over that photo session, and some others we've been working on, and he'll compile a coffee table book to use as a display for potential customers.

I'm excited to see how they turned out.

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Lek said...

Poor wimpy boy - I'll give him something to cry about!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home