Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Memorial Weekend

I wish I had taken some pictures this weekend. Well first of all, Kevin and I have been suffering with a broken AC unit for almost a week now. It was actually tolerable until about Friday, which by then I refused to even be home. It was fine, though, because my family had come home for the holiday weekend.

Saturday was Erick's birthday and we hung out at his in-laws for a little get together, but majority of the time, it was just casual sitting around in the (air conditioned) house. Quite alright with me.

It seems that Gabriel's Uncle Erick has gotten more comfortable with him. It was nice to see him be able to play with him more, as the last time he saw Gabriel, he was just teeny tiny and so fragile. He couldn't put the baby down, and kept insisting to keep playing with him, even while he was whining to take a nap. In fact, so much as to where he got to the point of getting too tired and screaming his ass off inconsolably. Oops. Anyways, Erick was excited to see his nephew again; and soon he'll learn how the baby is the boss when it comes to deciding when play time and nap time is...LOL.

It sucks that our air still isn't fixed, but someone is suposed to come out tomorrow I guess. I didn't come home last night, and I'm contemplating about not coming home tomorrow night either. Gabriel and I both are not sleeping well, as he's been in the bed with me, and waking with my movements. In return, he likes sleeping right up against me, which I'm afraid of crushing him in my sleep, so I've been sleeping very lightly too. We just put the pack and play together, compliments of my cousin in California, and we'll see how that goes. So far he's been sleeping in it pretty well.

Cool to see the siblings again, I just wish the damned air would have been fixed! I can't take it anymore!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home