Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Slowly But Surely

Damn, my body hurts. Kevin started up kickboxing classes again this week. I already told hiim that I won't be teaching it anymore; but I will gladly take it. I mean, I think I have enough shit on my plate that I have to do. I need more stuff that I want to do. So, thanks to a very very nice karate mom, she has agreed to hold Gabriel while I spend just one hour being tortured (Thanks, Mrs. Guillermo!!).

On top of kickboxing twice a week, I've also been hitting the gym once or twice a week, consisting of an hour of cycling and an hour of weight lifting. Although I haven't been watching my diet yet, I'm somewhat pleased with how my baby weight is coming off. It's hard to imagine that I put on 45 lbs pregnant, but I'm down to losing my last 6. I've been sitting at this weight for probably about a month and a half now, and I'm sure that if I actually quit eating crap all of the time, I might have lost it by now. But hell...I'm not doing so bad. It's just that my weight has sort of, uh....repositioned itself. I think I need to continue focusing on toning up cause God knows my abs have been all stretched to hell. Eyack!

Maybe not quite as quicly as I like, but I'm getting there. Hopefully next year I'll be ready for bikini season; I don't think I'll be brave enough to do it this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home