Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me


mary_cherilyn
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.


I would say that this was another woeful birthday, but you know, I actually didn't care about being another year older. I gotta admit, on my 29th birthday, I was depressed. It was my last year in my 20's. For my 30th birthday, it was like whoopty-doo. Here I am. And then finally this year, it didn't dawn on me until I was at my race last week-I've got a lot of cool things to expect in my 30's! This is a whole new decade of new experiences and another decade of personal growth. I'm kind of excited!

I came into my office Monday morning, and the girls had decorated it with balloons and a big, pretty flowery gift bag. They even went to Cupcakes and picked us up some yummy dessert.

So, here it is...another year. Okay, it took a year to two to get over the initial shock, but now--No big deal...I'm looking quite forward to learning about my life in the 30's. Good-bye 20's, it was fun! But I have a feeling my 30's are going to be even better...


balloons ...and here I am with my impersonation of Mickey Mouse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home