Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Love North Charleston Because...


crazy bitch
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.
...when I pump gas on Ashley Phosphate, a big fat crazy bitch comes out of the gas station arguing with some invisible person. Then I get pointed at and she starts walking towards me while cussing and swearing, and pulls her clothes off (see her working on her pants?). Then as she is cussing and still coming towards me I call my co-werks, laughing, while snapping pictures....

by this time, a small crowd has gathered, and some are even afraid to leave the gas station store. i drive off, entertained, and begin to hear the police sirens. as i circle back around, they are arresting her and i am so thankful for the pick-me-up to my boring day.

man, i love north charleston.

3 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger ha1ku said...

...

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Lek said...

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, sooo sexy I'm gonna get hurrrt...by the poh leese. You know what they say. The cream rises...

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger XOsunnydaysXO said...

yeah, that was awesome! definitely was my highlight of the day...

high class, baby, all the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home