Saturday, May 03, 2008

Finally!


mx75
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.
Since it's started warming up, I've been aggrivated with trying ot find some earbuds that will stay in my ears when I sweat. So far, I've been through 3 pairs already, with no luck. I can be completely focused on my run and feeling good with my tunes keeping me motivated, and then my earbuds will start falling out. Every couple of minutes, I will have to catch them and then readjust. It gets pretty distracting, and I've gotten to the point where I absolutely cannot run without my music.

After much research, I 've found that this is a common runner's problem. It seems there are a few suggestions to fix this problem, but the Sennheiser MX75's seem to have popped up a few times. So, of course I decided to buy them and give it a try. For $50, I was a little hesitant, as my last pair of Sony's were another $50. But, what the hell, I needed them.

I ran 6 1/2 miles today in the heat and sweated like a pig. Surprisingly, the earbuds never budged! I am stoked!! Just to be sure, I will try them again when I run the treadmills on Monday. Hopefully, they were perform the same-but I am impressed so far!

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger ha1ku said...

Suhweet! Keep us posted. I might want to buy a pair myself.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Lek said...

Uuuh Rick I seriously doubt that your current earbuds will fall out while you're on your couch playing Mario Kart. HA ha!

Erick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home