Saturday, May 31, 2008

That's The Luck I Have!

Don't you love it when you never really buy anything for yourself and then decide that you deserve a good splurge? That's how I felt about my Coach purse. I use it every day, and I love it!

And then, don't you really like it when you're not paying attention, and shut your purse in your trunk, not realizing that the handle is sticking out? Yeah, it's great because it's positioned just perfectly so to where I can't get my trunk open because something is catching on the latch. No phone, no wallet, no pretty purse that I splurged on.

And then Kevin tries to get it out and finally says that the only way to get it out is to cut your handles off. Yeah, I love that...Just go ahead and cut the handles off my pretty $500 Coach purse. Fuck...Because you know, I'm just made of money and I can go ahead and buy another. Hell, why not two?

4 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger ha1ku said...

*slaps forehead*

I don't like to buy things I can't easily replace for that very reason. I think I'm becoming Buddhist...

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh Girl! I've never posted here but enjoy keeping up with what you're doing 'cause we're both always so busy - we don't get to talk or see each other much! But I just had to reply to this! And I have to say - that SUCKS! You deserve a little splurge every once in a while! :0) I hope that it isn't too damaged - or that you can replace it! :0)
Rachel

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger XOsunnydaysXO said...

LOL...thanks, guys! But good news...he wiggled and wiggled the handles and fiddled with the lock. And whaddya know? It opened! Hooray!! Finally!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Lek said...

$500! Holy Sh*t! My splurge was getting National Treasure 2 once it came out on DVD at Super Target!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home