Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Yes, They Work!! :D

It's been confirmed; the Sennheiser MX75's work like a charm! I managed to work up a heavy sweat on the treadmills yesterday, and not a problem! Not once did I have my earbud fall out, nor did I have to readjust. The trick is, there is actually an extra little rubber piece on top of the actual bud that goes in your ear. This extra piece wedges into that little groove above your ear canal, and voila! No more slips!

On top of that, it's official--I registered for the Rock and Roll Half Marathon yesterday. Race day will be in Virginia Beach, on August 31st. Proceeds will go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and I will be running in honor of my late brother-in-law, Ken Willard. As you might remember, he was diagnosed with leukemia around 2003, and eventually lost his battle in 2006 to pancreatic cancer. Who can't be inspired to challenge your body to something you've not done before, plus raise money for a worthy cause?

I've still quite a bit more work ahead of me, but luckily, I still have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home