Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


2008
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.
My big bro, Ricky, was able to make it to celebrate Mother's Day with our parents this year! We originally had plans to eat downtown at Poogan's Porch, but it poured all night through and we didn't think it would be a good idea to go because of flooding downtown. Instead, I picked up some Carraba's curbside and we enjoyed lunch together at home.

Kevin had plans to do something with our little family this year, but something came up, and he ended up having to clean the dojo from a group who rented it and left it completely trashed. Oh well, maybe next year. I did, however, get a pretty bouquet of flowers and a card from Gabriel. To be honest, I wasn't really disappointed; I was completely happy to stay home, since I hardly ever get to see my brother. It gave us a chance to just hang around and let Gabriel spend some quality time with his Uncle Ricky (whom I happen to think he resembles).

Overall, a good weekend. Yeah, it's good to be a mommy....

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Lek said...

Great picture! Was this after he got a wip wop? Haha! Happy Mother's Day again!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger XOsunnydaysXO said...

awww, no! he was cuddling with me! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home