Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Think My Alarm Clock Is Posessed

So, here I am in Houston. I'm working here this week, and I am all anxious about getting to work on time. The driver is picking me up at 7:30, so I set my alarm to get up at 6:15. At 6:25, I finally get up and shower.

I get out of the shower and am drying my hair, glance at the clock, and it says 7:45! My hair is dripping wet, and I haven't even put on my makeup yet, and my mind is racing. Oh, shit...how am I going to race downstairs and make it to work on time? I quickly dial the front desk and ask them if my driver is waiting. Did I misread my clock? Did I snooze longer than 10 minutes? How could this happen?

She informs me he is not there yet, but I am still confused. "What time is it?" I ask. She replies, "I think 6:45." I snap back, "You think? Is it 6:45 or not? Because if it's not, I'm late for work.." She informs me that she is right, it is 6:45. I sit down and take a deep breath, and look perplexed at my clock. How the fuck did that happen?!

This shit is too stressful.

2 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Blogger ha1ku said...

What are you doing in Houston?

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger XOsunnydaysXO said...

working, silly! i told you last month i was going to be here! remember when i asked you where donna lived?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home