Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Back To Work

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go...

I started work yesterday. I was actually excited to get back and feel like a normal person again. Since I'll probably be back at the dojo until real estate starts going for me again, Gabriel will be my officemate. It actually wasn't so bad, especially since I was worried about missing him so much. So, there I was spending the day with my husband, my son, my dog, and earning a paycheck--thank God. I don't know exactly what will happen once real estate takes over my Mondays and Wednesdays, but I suppose I will tackle that when I cross that bridge.

So Tuesdays and Thursdays, my mother in law will have Gabriel from 8-4, which gives me time left in the afternoon after work to spend time with him. I'm a bit nervous (sad?) about being away, but he'll only be down the road. I suppose if it gets too bad, all I have to do is leave my office and say hello. Tuesday mornings will give me a couple hours to hit the trails again and/or hit the gym. I'm still trying to figure out where else I will have time to work out. But, I suppose one day is better than none for now.

Anyhow, I have to wake him up and get him ready here soon, so I'd better get some breakfast in me first and load up the car. Diaper bag, bottle bag, workout bag, work clothes bag, baby carrier, portable bouncer--holy cow. I think there's my other workout right there alone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home