Thursday, April 06, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Kevin and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary yesterday. Wait a minute, should I say "celebrate?" I was in the office trying to catch up on work, and he was out in the dojo teaching. Also, I visited Dad in the hospital yesterday while Kevin was out last minute shopping (as usual).

Life certainly is different. I think we may try to grab some dinner to celebrate this weekend, but I don't know for sure. Kevin has to go out of town again to another karate tournament that I won't be attending. I don't know if he'll make it back early enough for us to enjoy dinner and get Gabriel home by 9 p.m. to get him ready for bed. I'm sure he'll make the effort to do it, but to be honest, I hate the idea of rushing dinner. I would much rather celebrate by SLEEPING...lol

Maybe next year will be better.

2 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Lek said...

Happy Anniversary! There' so much going on right now it's hard to remember everything. Kevin's birthday, your anniversary, dad's surgery, etc. Well I guess being low key is the perfect way to celebrate a holiday.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger XOsunnydaysXO said...

Thanks! I really don't care about going out to celebrate, especially b/c I know how hard it is with the baby. But, I think we're gonna be catching dinner tonight while his parents watch the baby. Of course, it will be an early dinner... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home