Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Make Room For Baby


nursery (1)
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.


I've been working on Gabriel's nursery for a week now. Surprisingly, my first paint/border job wasn't too bad. After staring at the baby's crib in a box for 2 months now, I finally decided to ask Mom and Dad to help me tackle the job of putting it together. Also, I broke down and decided to go ahead and get a changing table.

The nursery still isn't 100% complete. I still have to convince Kevin to put the decorative rods and curtains up. If nothing else, Jen will be here this weekend to help me out with whatever I haven't finished yet. Hopefully by this weekend, I'll be finished. I thought that putting the nursery together might be fun, but it's been really tiring and frustrating. Needless to say, I don't plan on painting anymore rooms in the near, or even far, future. But quit listening to me moan and groan...I'm still happy to see the room looking more like the baby's.

Every day I become more and more excited about Gabriel's arrival.

5 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Lek said...

SCREW ALL THESE SPAMMERS...I think you're in your "nesting" phase now compliments of Ms. Mac! In a month you'll be scrubbing the hell out of everything!

Erick

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger XOsunnydaysXO said...

yeah...i've been anxious to get the room together. i'm just glad now to see it about completed. i don't think i've hit the actual "nesting phase" yet. the obsessive cleaning isn't anything out of the ordinary--yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home