Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Graduation Day


noweirdosplease
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.
Hey...who ever said I would never graduate from anything besides highschool? I finally finished my Real Estate Dynamics Training last Friday! Hooray!! With my additional 30 hours post-licensing classes out of the way, I have also earned my Permanent Real Estate's License .

Well, although I'm not exactly successful at my new career just yet, I am proud of myself for attaining another goal. I've always been the one to lose interest or motivation in the middle of things, but this is another that I've decided to stick it out for. Now, if I could just earn back the money I've invested in this...

If anyone is interested in buying or selling their home, give me a call! Looking to relocate? I can help set you up with an agent for that too! For those of you who really know me, you know how to get in touch with me...I've blocked out all that info-no weirdo's please.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of which - we just got your postcard mailer today! Woo hoo!

Erick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home