Monday, September 26, 2005

I Could Never Be An I.T. Guy

My damned JIKC site is down. At first I couldn't figure out why I couldn't log in to make some changes to my site, and then found out through customer service that I had switched to a different company? Seeing that I had no idea how to work this other company's site, and didn't switch it myself, I demanded it be switched back.

Now (after a damned week) that I've gotten a confirmation e-mail of that transfer, I still couldn't figure out how to make adjustments. Well, come to find out, it's not hosted anymore! I HAVE NO FRICKIN' SITE!!! This is such BS. I hope I don't have to rebuild another one, because I don't have the time, patience, desire, or energy to do so.

These people suck. Sucks sucks sucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home