Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Halloween Party


Halloween Party
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.



Kevin and I were invited to a Halloween this past weekend. It was actually a kids' Halloween party, and the adults were just there to chat and hang around. Senpai Todd and his wife really go all out for Halloween; their backyard was made into a haunted house, complete with family members dressed up to scare little children. On top of that, the entire house was completely decorated. I could only imagine how much that all cost them. From what I understand, this is probably going to be their last year doing this--I don't blame 'em.

I wasn't really in the mood to go out and look for a Halloween costume (and neither was Kevin), so he went for the quick-fix of a mask, and I just pulled out one of my old costumes-a um...pregnant?! geisha?! Sure, whatever works!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home