Tuesday, August 30, 2005


week14 006
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.



Because I've been such a good girl, and successfully passed my State Licensing Realtors Exam, Jen and I took a mini-road trip to Columbia to go check out my cousin, Richie, perform with his band. Actually, regardless if I had passed or not, I wanted to go check him out playing anyway.

Hail Social was absolutely rockin'! I didn't pay much attention to the first local band, and the band after him was so-so. But I was proud to see my cousin jammin' on his guitar--too bad though that his lead singer didn't have much of a personality. I was told he wouldn't even autograph the CD I bought for Kai. Aside from him, however, I did enjoy the music and even bought a CD for myself.

Be sure to check out their website and CD! Great job, Richie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home