Sunday, March 27, 2005

For some reason, I start "certain weekends" off by feeling depressed and agitated. I'm glad that it didn't end that way this time. I can honestly say that this has been one of my better weekends in a long time.

I began my Saturday morning by meeting my friend, Rachel, in Crowfield to go for a run. It was her first time to run, and I must say that I was impressed, as we ran 5.1 miles. The weather started out as cool and overcast (perfect for running), but by the time we finished, the clouds were gone and the sun was shining. We decided to take advantage of the fantastic weather and go back to my pool to work on our tan.

After tanning and showering, we were ready to get out and do some shopping. We're to be running the Cooper River Bridge next Saturday, and who can run the bridge without new attire?

Ricky and Donna also came in to visit Friday evening, and I made it a point to drop by there and chat before heading back home. They took Dad out that day to drive to the beach, which I think did wonders for him. He was in a great mood when I got there; something I hadn't seen in quite some time. I'm so glad that they were able to get him out of the house.

I'm feeling good today. I was to meet Rachel again this morning at 7:30, but the weather is really rainy and yucky today. Darn, I was looking forward to that run too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home