Saturday, February 19, 2005

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun??

I am so over drinking and partying. I went out with a girlfriend downtown last night, and neither of us were in the typical downtown mood. Originally, we were to go see "American Hi-Fi" and "Bowling For Soup". When we got there, the line was completely wrapped around the building. On top of that, we found the concert was an all ages show and majority of the crowd was between the ages of 15-18. I was feeling pretty old at the point, and decided to leave.

Deciding to continue our evening downtown further proved the lack of my energetic youth. Clubs and drinking are no longer my thing, and we decided to eat dinner and chat. Following dinner was coffee and dessert at Kaminski's and more girl-talk. By 10:30, we were winding down and stopped at the bookstore to pick up some new reading material before going home. Actually, I enjoyed my evening. I often wonder if it's marriage or my age causing me to settle so much. Whatever the case, I actually had a good time last night. After all, how often do I get to have any girls' only quality time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home