Monday, February 14, 2005

This Valentine's Day Present Sucks

Today, I am officially an "Old Married Woman." Kevin and I went out shopping last night, and I was to pick out any Valentine's Day present I wanted. New diamond earrings? What about that diamond bangle bracelet I've been eyeing? Gucci shoes? Nope, none of the above. I had my heart set out on something else. A new vacuum cleaner?!? Yup.

Erick recently purchased a Dyson vacuum cleaner, and it planted the seed in my head that I needed one too. Our vacuum at home really does a crappy job. My dog's fur is all over carpet-even after vacuuming. I was extremely excited to get it home and try it out. Just from vacuuming my living room and bedroom, I sucked up one whole canister of dog hair. Gross!

Although Kevin was a little hesitant at first about purchasing a gift like this for "my favorite holiday," he decided that he did, after all, say I could have anything. Got the bling? Check. Designer duds? Got that too. A $450 vacuum cleaner? Awww, yeah...I'm rolling with the big dogs now...

Oh my God. I am getting old.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Lek said...

Dyson KICKS ASS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home