Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Eat Your Heart Out


They're taunting me.

Valentine's Day is coming! I love love love Valentine's Day, perhaps more than Christmas! I just wish that Valentine's Day were a whole season where everything was decorated in pink and red with hearts for an entire month. Along with all of the frilly girly decorations, Valentine's Day also means sugar! More specifically seasonal heart-shaped Peeps.

Kevin doesn't understand my infatuation with marshmallows, but I just go nuts over them. I swear, I could polish off an entire bag of them if I was in the mood. I actually have to keep them out of the house, to avoid completely sabotaging my healthy eating. I gave in tonight, though, and stopped at the store to pick me up some. Hell, it's a holiday!

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your AWESOME Photshoppig skills!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger XOsunnydaysXO said...

LOL!!! Thanks-my brother Erick taught me. He's the "Senior Editor" at the Golf Channel, y'know! HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home