Monday, February 07, 2005

Warming Up

I decided to get up early Saturday morning and head off to my dropzone. I knew I wasn't going to jump, but I had the urge to be around my friends and watch everyone have fun. We've had some crappy weather the last few days, but Saturday was absolutely beautiful. It was still cold and windy, but I hadn't seen so much blue sky in quite awhile. It was the kind of weather to make me begin to feel that bug again.

Watching everybody get geared up, and anxiously await the jump plane made me green with envy. Hearing the plane's engine start up and watching it take off made my heart race. I finally started to really long to jump. I kept thinking, "That should be me getting my jumpsuit on." "That should be me adjusting my rig." My friends there have all been so supportive, encouraging my return in the Spring to continue my training. Gotta kick this mental block, it's hindering me greatly. I'm still so horribly lovesick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home