Sunday, January 16, 2005

If Riding In A Plane Is Flying, Then Riding In A Boat Is Swimming


Ultralight Trike

Not including my flight to Orlando a couple of weeks ago, it's been about 2 1/2 months since I've been in the air. I'm badly feeling the need to fly. I'm planning my next trip to hangglide in the mountains. To me, that is true flight.

My neighbor told my husband a few weeks ago that he also owns an ultralight trike. There are a few types of ultralights. They can either look like a little airplane, or they can be open (called a trike), which is pretty much a seat with wings. I personally would prefer to fly in an open aircraft. In my opinion, to FLY, you have to get out and feel the elements. Kevin knows that I have been dying to get into a trike and do a discovery flight. I've been interested in taking flying lessons with this type aircraft. He knows how much I love to fly, and has offered to purchase me one! I think I need to take it one step at a time first, and see how I like the flight first. Then, if I do, I will continue on to flight training. Oh, by the way...if you get a 2-seater trike, your friends can even jump from it to skydive! Awesome!!

Can't wait for the weather to warm up, so I can get back into the sky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home