Tuesday, December 28, 2004

PreBurning Calories

I finally gave in and enrolled at World Fitness across the street from work. Kevin and I were members at Charleston Health and Fitness, but it was off of Rivers Avenue. Once we moved out to Moncks Corner, it was out of our way to work out, and I spent months paying for a gym we never used anymore. Remember his BowFlex he promised we'd work out together with? Okay...not happening. I decided that he can keep convincing himself he'll get up early in the mornings to stare at a cluttered garage to work out. Meanwhile, I will be here stuck in another 2 year membership, working out in a work-out type environment.

So far, I've been doing really well. I've spent about 3 hours every open day sweating my arse off. I'm trying to lose these couple of holiday pounds I put on, plus prepare myself for this Orlando trip I'll be leaving for on Thursday. I just know Erick is gonna be cooking up a storm of his gourmet type dishes, and I gotta be prepared. Beefcake!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home