Saturday, November 27, 2004

I Waaant Cannoli!!

Ahhhh, the long awaited busiest shopping day of the year: Black Friday. My family and I loaded up the van and set out for some heavy duty shopping at Georgia's outlet malls.

I had every intention to revamp my shoe collection with the Saks and Neiman Marcus outlet stores, but luckily I ran out of time. Instead, I got a little more Christmas shopping out of the way-probably a wiser choice of spending, anyhow. Following shopping was a power-up energizing meal of calamari and my long-awaited cannoli from Sophia's, by Ricky and Donna's house.

Rachel arrived from Orlando late tonight. I feel sort of bad for her, because we're all really sort of too exhausted now to socialize. And in the morning, I will be leaving back home to Charleston. Erick and El will be leaving tomorrow evening. It's really too bad that because of work, she's missed out on majority of our Thanksgiving get-together. Once again, I guess that working for yourself can certainly have its perks. Regardless, I'm thankful that our family has had a chance to all be together and catch up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home