Saturday, November 13, 2004

The Grass Is Always Greener...?


Beautiful Historic Charleston! Posted by Hello

Met Rachel, a friend of mine, downtown for lunch yesterday. She works on King St. across from my old place of employment, Montblanc. I really enjoyed working down there, where all the good shopping and fantastic food is. It was kind of nice to work for someone, have a schedule, get dressed up for work, and be amongst the hustle and bustle of others working in the city. I felt very independent. But now, here I am 6 years later having a casual lunch date in historic downtown...it sort of made me wish I still worked there. After lunch, we had to rush back to her office so she wouldn't get in trouble for clocking in after too long of a break. And then after our good-byes, I spent the remainder of my afternoon in beautiful historic Charleston shopping away my cares at my leisure.

I guess working for yourself isn't too bad. Not bad at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home