Thursday, November 18, 2004

Feeling Down

I've been feeling pretty yucky lately. I haven't been feeling motivated to do anything. It seems that I go on these rollercoaster rides; high-spirited and happy one day, then can hardly motivate myself to get out of bed the next day. My diet isn't doing too hot, and it's even difficult to motivate myself to get off my butt and exercise. What's wrong with me?!? I think I'm really missing the sky...maybe I should try to make it out to my dropzone this weekend, just to be around my friends jumping. I don't know if I can take waiting til the Spring to get back to flying high again... :(

I am, however, looking forward to visiting my brother in Atlanta next week for Thanksgiving. Holding my breath for the weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home