Thursday, December 06, 2007

Changes

So, along with the change of seasons comes another change. Tomorrow will be my last day on site here at Carlton Place. I am not leaving Prudential, but will continue to keep my license to sell real estate on the side, and have in the meantime taken on a completely different position in my career.

I've accepted a position at Talent Tree as Branch Manager. I've actually already started working, and see that there is, again, lots for me to learn. I hate the feeling of not knowing what I'm doing in my job. Especially when I'm the boss.

I have mixed feelings about this new change. Although I am excited about being given the opportunity to do this with a decent pay, I am disappointed that I will temporarily be leaving the job I have enjoyed doing for 2 years. But when the market turns and it will be profitable financially for me, I plan to return full time and give it another go. For now, my focus is my new position...so wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger ha1ku said...

It sounds like a fine opportunity -- to "stretch yourself" and grow professionally!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home