Friday, September 07, 2007

My Birthday Present To Me


new camera
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.
Ho hum...it's th eve of my 30th birthday. I've been pretty good about restraining from excessive spending of money. Oh wait...that was until my last purchase of the Sirius Stiletto. Well, anyway, that was some time ago. Oh wait, and then I did purchase some new luggage that I was badly in need of after the closing with my sister in law. Hmmm...okay, well I really need this one.

I went to Best Buy today to burn some time while waiting to pick up my lunch order from Wild Wings. I was just on my way out of the store, thinking of how I was so proud of myself for leaving empty handed. Perhaps I'd thought such a thing too soon, because I decided to do a quick run through the camera section. Wrong move.

Aren't I going on my girls' trip in a week? And won't we be around lots of water? Isn't my Sony getting a little bulky? Yes, I really am in need of a waterproof 7.1 Olympus digital camera. Oh, how convenient, it's nice and small too!

Ugh, I'm seriously having buyer's remorse. But damn! I'm so excited about my new camera!!

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Happy Birthday Pleng Pleng! Sorry I'm so late, but lately has just been lost to me. A lot on the mind and do. Haven't even had time to update my blogger in so long so last night I decided to upload what I had so far. Check it out whenever...

Erick

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger XOsunnydaysXO said...

I love my new camera so far!! You should check one out; goes up to 10 ft in water!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home