Sunday, February 05, 2006

Happy Birthday, Gabriel!!


Happy Birthday, Gabriel!!
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.



My, my, my...Gabriel has celebrated his birthday! I went into labor early Thursday morning at 2 a.m. and was admitted to the hospital right away by 3 a.m. I almost mistook my contractions for a stomach ache, but soon realized something else was up.

At 12:14 p.m. Gabriel Shawn Marshall was born 7 lbs even, and 18" (what a shorty!). Even better, he was 9 days early!! Woo-hoo!! I guess I didn't need that last sonogram after all!

It's Sunday morning at 7:22 and the baby is still sleeping. This has been the first chance I've gotten to post some pictures of him--sorry! I can't say that I've been sleeping much, but we're working on getting acquainted with each other and figuring out a schedule. Who would have ever thought I'd be up this early on a weekend? :)

My apologies for being out of touch with everyone. I'm sure you all can understand, though. I promise to send pictures very soon, once I can figure out how to make every minute in a day efficient! So much to learn!

2 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Lek said...

hey where's Swami Gabriel???

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger XOsunnydaysXO said...

LOL! I should put that up, shouldn't I?! He'd never forgive me.... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home