Thursday, July 28, 2005

Feels Like Hell

Ay caramba! It's been hot as hell this week! The heat index has been 116 degrees, but it feels much worse.

You would think that after living in Charleston my entire life, I would be used to this heat and humidity, but the truth is it's torture every summer for me. I HATE hot weather! This is definitely one of the hottest days I remember, though. All I can do is hang out in my office all day with the fan right on me. On top of that, the heat completely drains all my energy, and gives me that all over yucky feeling. I think I'm ready for the fall now.

Ugh...

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Luis said...

I hear ya on the heat and humidity Cher... I think I've had my fair share of it (from Manila and now Vegas) and I'm ready for some nice cool fall weather now. And I mean right now! ;-)

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger XOsunnydaysXO said...

i heard about the hot weather over there! yep...it's definitely time for a new season to come into play.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home