Friday, July 08, 2005

Summer School


ctar
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.

I have been so incredibly busy and tired all week! I finally started my real estate courses at CTAR, by the airport. I've got about 1 month of learning the legalities about real estate, before being tested on my knowledge. If I pass, I will take my state exam, and hopefully earn my temporary license.

I've been starting my days at 7 a.m. to take class and getting to work at 1 p.m. Work has been very hectic (in a good way $$$), and by the time I get home, eat, shower, unwind, and study, I'm a complete zombie. The quickest I can get to bed is 1 a.m., and the next day...repeat...phew! Luckily, I won't be doing this for too long.

Since I've never been exposed to selling real estate at all, this has all been like a completely different language. I must admit that it is pretty confusing and difficult, but I am trying my best to keep up. Hopefully I will catch on soon. It's good to know that that I am not the only one feeling this way: only about 30% of the people PASS the test. Jesus!

I hope this works out, as I really am interested in giving this a shot. For now, I'm just going to worry about passing the class, then pass state exam, then worry about succeeding in the business, itself. One step at a time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home