Monday, July 25, 2005

Doomsday Is Near

Two weeks and counting, and then....

dum dum dum.......the moment of truth!

I have my real estate class exam in two weeks, and this is killing me. I'm still trying my best to keep up, but am doing the best I can. Next week I'll be meeting some brokers and learning about different potential companies to work for.

Really, I want to make sure I can pass my class first before I start talking further, but I guess I can at least learn about how different companies train and pay their agents.

I think I'm going to go ahead and break down and pay $50 for an 8 hour intensive test review class. Shit, I need all the help I can get. I hope it will help me get through this exam on my first shot. We shall see!

...I'll keep you posted...

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my offer still stands if you want me to slip you a little dinero...

Lek

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger XOsunnydaysXO said...

thank you, plek plek-but i got it covered! i decided, what the hell? i mean, i'm gonna be studying anyway, so this will be sort of a class to keep me on track with studying the right material.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home