Friday, June 24, 2005

Maternity Shmernity

Well, here we go. All week I've been able to get by at work with sweatshorts, but today I wanted to feel "girly" and "pretty." That is, until I realized how uncomfortable my clothes are becoming.

My mom and I set out today in search of my first pair of maternity shorts. Although I'm not exactly pregnant looking just yet, I figured they would be more comfortable for me to wear right now, and something I will be needing anyhow throughout the summer. No such luck. It seems that maternity clothes are absolutely the most hideous clothes I've ever seen in my entire life. I felt like I was shopping at Family Dollar; just looking at them made me feel dumpy and unattractive.

Suddenly feeling depressed I left the store empty-handed. Hell, I can take a little bit longer of snug fitting clothes, can't I? I absoultely will, for as long as I can fight it.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Lek said...

Hey Len! I found those pants you were looking for. I didn't realize that they still made them, but you were RIGHT. Sorry I doubted you. Anyways, here's the link - are you sure people won't make fun of you?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8304490654&category=52404

 

Post a Comment

<< Home