Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Rachel's In Town!


rachel_gabriel
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.
It seems that every time my girlfriend, Rachel, comes into town I'm working. Either that or there's something going on. I haven't seen her since her Bridal Shower back in May (?).

She called me last week to let me know she would be in, and I made sure to completely move my work schedule around to make time for her. I was especially excited because we had planned to fly Sunday, as she is a private pilot.

After working out a few kinks with Gabriel, we were dressed up and ready to head out to meet her and then head off to the airport. But Rachel calls to tell me the clouds and weather weren't ideal flying conditions. Damn. Regardless, we met up a couple hours later and had breakfast.

It's been awhile since Rachel and I have been able to hang out and shop. We used to really enjoy hitting the sales racks and doing typical female bonding things, but it's been a little difficult with Gabriel and my busy work schedule. Thankfully, Gabriel was well-behaved and we actually were very tame with our credit cards.

Aside from the crappy rainy weather, it was a day well spent for catching up. Great seeing you again, girl! We'll do the flying thing next time!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home