Monday, August 28, 2006

This Has Been A Better Week

Well, I've been feeling pretty low about real estate. I had some nice solid leads fall through and I was beginning to consider getting into new construction. In fact, I had an interview with a builder; which according to him went really well. I waited for over a week, sitting on pins and needles, and finally I decided that whatever happened would be what was meant to happen.

I told Kevin that I was looking forward to hearing my answer if I would be offered the position to represent a new construction site in Summerville. I was either looking forward to being offered the position, or looking forward to not being offered the position and realizing that general brokerage would work out for me. Whatever it was, it would all work out.

Well, I did not get offered the position, but surprisingly, I wasn't the least bit upset. It simply meant that it wasn't meant to be, and there would be something out there waiting to happen. And sure enough, just as I was dying of boredom, I've been asked to list 2 houses. Oh, and on top of that I had a very good open house and picked up leads from every single person that came in. Who really knows what will become of these new leads? They can always fall through too. You know, the frustrations are really all part of the business; that's just the way it is. But when you actually get to make it to the closing table, it just makes it all that much sweeter...

Time to try to make these work--wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home