Thursday, September 07, 2006

Family In Town!



I've been extremely busy here the last week or so. I've picked up a couple of listings, and a few buyers, so I've been kind of running around and trying to earn a paycheck. This weekend, however, Erick, Rachel, and Eleanor were visiting to celebrate El and Erick's soon to be baby girl. It was a much welcomed excuse for me to take a day off of work. Thank God, because the day before the shower, I was running all over the place, and ended up with a work day much longer than intended.


baby 229
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.



The shower was ironically held in a real estate office (I felt a little funny pulling up in the parking lot, with my Prudential signs on my truck), and the weather was unfortunately rainy and yucky. That didn't stop everyone from showing up though, bearing gifts galore. El's sister had thought up some cute games for the ladies to play, and I think that it all worked out pretty nicely. Here's a picture of Erick and El opening up the presents from us. I found an adorable turtle outfit for Isabella at Gymboree's, where I recently spent an assload on a shopping spree, searching for stuff for Gabriel, Isabella, and Ava. In fact, Erick and El informed me how they didn't really like Gymboree's stuff...prior to opening up their present, of course. Doh! Ha, ha...open mouth, insert foot. I think they liked the outfit anyway...or, so they say...

baby 228
Originally uploaded by

Anyway, Erick's disappointment with the outfit quickly turned to joy when he realized I purchased the nursing breast pads he had registered for. He'll be even more excited when he finds out I bought him the synthetic boobs to match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home