Friday, December 10, 2004

Apologies

It seems that my posts have been becoming less frequent. Probably because day after day, my days have all been the same. My long awaited weekend is finally here, and I've just a bit more Christmas shopping to finish up. I just haven't been much in the celebrating mood lately.

Kevin and I went out to shop last Sunday, and I had my heart set out for a new crucifix and an MP3 player. Only thing is, when I did find what I wanted, I wasn't "allowed" to buy them ("Christmas is on the way!"). That sucks. Shopping usually makes me feel better, temporarily, and I came home empty handed. Now, I have no new jewelry to wear, and no music to listen to while I work out. Can't say that this shopping trip lifted my spirits at all. Not one bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home