Saturday, December 04, 2004

Domo Arrigato, Mr. Roboto!

Kevin and I went out to Kobe's, a Japanese restaurant last night. I don't often drink, and didn't plan on drinking, but they had Ichiban beer. That's the only beer I really truly enjoy drinking. After a couple of beers, along with my tolerance, I was feeling pretty good.

Well, after feeling good, I was getting in the mood to drink and whatda ya know? Here comes the carafes of sake! Another couple sharing our table apparently decided they were in the mood to drink as well, and began passing their carafes down to us too. We had the cook, wait staff, and even the owner drinking with us, and bringing us more as compliments to our patronage.

I don't think we really needed to, but we all decided to continue on downtown to Wet Willy's. Two more rounds of drinks, and I was done. I was an absolute stumbling, bumbling fool. I can't even remember coming home last night, and woke in my bed fully clothed in my going-out attire. It took me a second or two to remember last night, but the nausea quickly reminded me. Kevin says he had a blast, but I don't want to touch a drop of alcohol for at least another month. Although my intention to take a little break from my last highly stressful weeks was indeed slightly overdone, we did have a kick ass time and created more laughable memories that won't be forgotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home