Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mickey and Minnie's Magical Journey

PB150912

Disney on Ice came the collesium and I decided to give it a try and see if Gabriel would enjoy it. Every year, they do an iceskating production with different Walt Disney movies. I wasn't sure if Gabriel would be willing to sit throughout the entire show, but I figured what the hell....for the sake of a continuation of our Walt Disney theme...

Kevin and I loaded up and headed towards the collesium. Surprisingly, it was not as packed as I had anticipated it to be. I don't know if it was because they would be showing twice a day for 4 days, or if it was a result of our economy, but I was pleasantly surprised we wouldn't be slam packed. Better yet, I had purchased some pretty good seats that were fairly close to the stage.

PB150918

PB150927
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.


This year, they did a production of The Little Mermaid, Lilo and Stitch, Peter Pan, Lion King, and Mary Poppins. For the most part, Gabriel recognized a majority of the characters. He excitedly waved at them, and bopped along in his seat to the music. By intermission, he badly had to go the potty and by the time we got back to our seat, was becoming a little antsy. Thankfully, the show resumed and he was once again enthralled. In an adult's point of view (and I use the term "adult" loosely), I thought it was very cute and found myself singing along to the songs. Oh, and the guy who played the dude in Lilo and Stitch was totally HOT.

PB150931

I'm actually thinking that we will do this again next year...I wonder which characters they will use...

Here's just a little clip of the grand finale...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home