Sunday, July 08, 2007

New Toy

stiletto
I've been going back and forth trying to decide if I should purchase an iPod or a Satellite radio for my car. iPod's are cool, because then I can just download any song I want. But then, sometimes I don't know what songs I want to hear, and just want to hear a certain genre. Hmmm...decision, decisions...Suddenly, it dawned on me. Is there such a thing as a mp3 player AND satellite radio? Wouldn't that be cool? So, I googled it and viola! The Sirius Stilleto!

I went to Best Buy to check one out and learn more about it. The Stiletto itself is $250, and then I would need a car kit-another $50. I wasn't quite sure if I was ready to shell out the moolah, so I just figured I would wait it out...

until...I ran across a brand new Stiletto and car kit on Flea-Bay, that someone bought without knowing it didn't work with a mac. After a little bit of wheeling and dealing, we agreed to $190, out the door.

I got my tracking number today, and should be recieving it about Wednesday. I'm interested to see how it works...if it works. I hope it does?

Yay!!

1 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger ha1ku said...

Wow! Congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home