Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Gabriel's First Christmas

My brother, Erick, has been on my ass because I've been slack about updating my blogger. Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know. My hands have been full; so sue me. Besides who wants to hear about my everyday routines, blah blah blah? Well, since Christmas has come, I actually have something somewhat interesting to talk about. I 've been pretty excited about this Christmas. As you probably know, it's Gabriel's first one, so I made sure to have my video camera and digital camera fully charged up and ready to go. Gabriel was up and ready to go at his usual time, but instead of giving him his bottle and putting him back into bed with us, I was ready to get our Christmas morning started. I set Gabriel down on the floor, and he immediately went straight for the big teddy bear that Santa left him. Notice his blue velvet stocking with the bling bling "G" on it, too. Just for the record, I didn't pick that. I picked a cute red and white stocking with a choo choo train, but Gabriel was set on this one. So, this one came home with us, and was filled with by Santa early Christmas morning, as we all slept soundly.

3 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My nep-pew is such a cute kid even if he is a wimpy boy.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger XOsunnydaysXO said...

he says he can't wait to meet his cow-sin next week!

 
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the cutest picture by far
El

 

Post a Comment

<< Home