Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New Addition


isa
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.
Did I mention that I'm an aunt, and Gabriel finally has a cousin?! My brother, Erick, and his wife, El, had their baby 11/11. I'm so excited for them!

Things have been crazy hectic here as usual, which I'm learning is the norm these days. I booked a flight to go visit them for Thanksgiving, but Gabriel and I have caught a cold. I think I'm pretty much over it, but we'll see if Gabriel will be better tomorrow. I'm anxious to get my hands on little Isa(bella), but not if either one of us is sick. We'll see what happens....

I think it's so neat to see my brother and sister-in-law as parents. It's been such a joy having Gabriel, and I'm excited for them to know the feeling of the happiness and wonder that comes along with having a child. I know that Isa will bring them a whole new meaning to life.

Congratulation on your little one! I'm so very happy for you both! :) XXOO

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Lek said...

Thanks Auntie Leng Leng - we hope you can still make it for Thanksgiving, but we understand if you can't. Next time na lang!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home