Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Don't Book Your Vacation With William Shields

Three years ago, I was coordinating a Hawaii trip for our dojo. The "travel agent" that I found on AOL Travel ended up being a complete sheister and took us for about $2000. Luckily, we figured out what was going on and cancelled our $11000 check before he cashed it in.

Apparently, he's been hitting up lots of others, because the FBI came by today and interviewed me and Kevin. I think he's got someone for about $100000, for a company safari trip they were to go on in Africa. Thankfully, I had a huge file I compiled with everything that I knew about him. I've got documentation of all our phone conversations, every single email sent and recieved, even printouts of his "travel website." I hate lying thieves, I hope they catch him.

So anyway, I don't coordinate Hawaii trips anymore-to each his own. Not worth my headaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home