Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Poor Bunny

This morning I woke to find my mini lop-earred bunny, Amber, sitting in her litter box. Nothing out of the ordinary, but she wasn't looking her normal, chipper self. Usually when I come dowstairs, she hops over to greet me, but today she didn't budge. Her eyes look dull and the overall expression on her face looks like she's not feeling well.

As I came closer to inspect her, it seems that the reason she's sitting in her litter box is because her tummy is upset. I don't know why, as I've been feeding her the same food for 2 years now. I hope that somebody (ahem, ahem) hasn't been trying to feed her cheese or beer or something.

I'm getting her cleaned up to go to the doctor's office today asap. Diarhhea is a really bad thing for bunnies. They become dehydrated and go into shock--resulting in dying. I hope that we can figure out what's wrong with her and maybe get her some meds or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home