Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow


kickbox
Originally uploaded by xosunnydaysxo.
Well, today was my last day teaching kickboxing. Seeing that I'm due in 11 days, I figured that I held out as long as I possibly could, and deserved to kick back a little and enjoy as much quiet time as possible while I still can.

At first I was excited about not teaching anymore, but I was surprised at how well the turnout was for my last class. I found myself more energetic than I thought I would be, and even tried to do a little floor work and bag work with them. Then, at the end of cool-down, I said my thank-you's and good-byes. One of my students even had a baby present for me.

*Sigh* I don't know if I'll return to teaching. I plan on concentrating on my new career once I finish with my maternity leave. I guess after 4 years, it's time to focus my energy on more "profitable" endeavors. Onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home